Porsche Newsroom Porsche Newsroom RSS Feed
- Porsche in China: uniting trends and traditionon 23 September 2021 at 7:00 am
China is on track to take a leading role in many developments. In this interview, Dr. Jens Puttfarcken (President & CEO of Porsche China), Dr. Peter Schäfer (Managing Director of Porsche Engineering), and Kurt Schwaiger (Managing Director of the Porsche Engineering branch in Shanghai) report on the latest trends and their collaboration in the country.
- Driving thoughts: opening up about mental healthon 22 September 2021 at 7:00 am
The state of society’s mental health has never been bigger news, which is why the British petrolhead hotspot Caffeine and Machine has launched I Love You, Man – an event aimed at getting people to open up. Automotive journalist Alex Goy, who has been involved from the off, reports as part of Newsroom’s Driving Thoughts series.
- Porsche launches new open source initiativeon 21 September 2021 at 7:00 am
To meet the challenges of the future, it is essential that Porsche embraces software as one of its core competencies. The company already uses open source software widely and now, thanks to a newly created control process, employees can even more easily participate in its development and publish code on the GitHub development platform.
- Porsche Supercup Champion Larry ten Voorde: “I didn’t have a plan B”on 21 September 2021 at 6:58 am
Larry ten Voorde has won the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup title for the second time in a row. In an interview, the Dutchman from the GP Elite team talks about the meaning of motorsport in his homeland, his laborious path into professional motor racing and his friendship with Max Verstappen.
- Porsche launches new media portal for Switzerlandon 20 September 2021 at 7:00 am
A version of the Porsche Newsroom communications website has launched, specifically for Switzerland.